One of the most difficult challenges is determining when to water your battery.
sensor makes this effortless.
How does it work?
The smartest, safest and most accurate way to know when your batteries need water. The technologically advanced
i-Lite™ sensor improves battery maintenance by alerting operators with the brightest LED visual indication of battery electrolyte level.
i-Lite™ Sensor Light Guide
Water level is low
Only water after charging
- Green light indicates electrolyte level is okay
- Red light indicates water after next complete charge
- Probe can be mounted in the center of the battery and the light placed where it is easy to see
Superior Design and Manufacturing
- Very bright LED encased in polycarbonate housing for superior viewing
- Low current draw will not drain the battery
- Probe is made from lead so it will not harm the battery
- Low profile reduces damage from battery cables as they move across the top of the battery
- EPDM grommet ensures perfect seal between the probe and cell
- No calibration necessary
Safest Sensor Available
- Electronic housing is separate from the sensor probe
- Multiple fuses eliminate the possibility of unrestricted current flow in any direction
- Sensor is protected against transient voltages and
- Eliminates the need for battery room attendants to peer into vent wells to check electrolyte levels
Customized to Fit Your Battery
- Multiple precut probe lengths available
- One-year limited warranty
- The i-Lite™ sensor protects your battery investment and is designed to last the life of your battery
- Operating Voltage 8 - 12 V Nominal
- Current Consumption 15 mA
- Acceptable Exposure Range -20˚F to 160˚F (-29˚C to 71˚C)